Spending time in nature is one of the most worthwhile activities for kids’ development and wellbeing. Nature is full of wonders for kids to discover. But in order to appreciate their outdoor experiences better, kids need to develop a set of skills that will help them to observe and to understand what the natural world is doing around them.
My Nature Journal & My Nature Log Book
My Nature Journal and My Nature Log Book are guided journals that aim to nurture a love for nature and adventures in kids. Designed as field journals, these books guide kids through using all their senses to experience nature. By using the prompts, kids will develop a deeper appreciation for nature through improved observation skills and a better understanding of the natural world around them.
Discover more about the activities inside My Nature Journal and My Nature Log Book:
The journals are filled with over 100 pages of prompts and fun activities that will spark kids’ imagination and will get them excited for their next outdoor adventure:
- Nature scavenger hunts for every season, and “design your own scavenger hunts” activities.
- The journals include The Nature Explorer’s Scavenger Hunt Song, a fun poem to take along when going on a scavenger hunt.
- A variety of two-page adventure spreads that guide children to observe, experience and record their adventures with kid-friendly questions.
- Activities that encourage kids to use all their senses for clues and cues to learn more about the natural world around them.
- Fun drawing activities, and lots of room for drawings and doodles.
- Great for use with most art media and perfect for making collages and journaling.
Where to buy the books:
My Nature Journal and My Nature Log Book are available on Amazon.
Explore this and other publications further on Honeybee School Press’ Amazon page.
My Nature Journal
My Nature Log Book (yellow cover)
My Nature Log Book (pink cover)